Instructions On How To Take The Courses:
It's very, very simple. Both the COURSE and QUIZ in all courses are PDF documents. You may already have the software to open PDF’s on your computer; if not, there are free PDF openers on line that you can use. Click on the COURSE button and you will see the entire course. If you click on the QUIZ button you can see the entire quiz. My suggestion is that you print it out and use it to mark your answers as you read the course material. You have several different ways to indicate your answer: highlight the answer you've chosen, go to the side of the answer and put 'this one' or something like that, list your answers on a separate Word document. For example, 1. A 2. B etc. It really doesn't matter how you mark it, as long as I know what you've chosen for your answers. When you've finished the quiz, SAVE IT. Do not lose this because it has your answers on it and you may need it again.
There are several ways you can submit your quiz to me:
1. Send it as an email attachment to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Print the quiz out and send it to me via snail mail to 1295 Tuggle Dr. Stone Mountain, GA 30083
3. You can just put the answers to the quiz in the body of the email
4. You can text me the answers
5. You can send me a PDF file with your answers on it
6. You can send it via an owl from Hogwarts
Honestly, it doesn't matter how you get me your answers. All I need is to know what you are choosing as your answers to the quiz questions so I can score it. Nothing fancy here. Please be sure your first and last name and your email address are on whatever you submit to me. Please let me know if you have any questions at all.
PLEASE JOIN THE EMAIL BLAST LIST!
Information Re: On-Line Courses